TranzAct Technologies, founded in 1984, is one of the nation’s foremost integrated logistics firms offering a broad range of products and solutions to deliver savings to our clients’ bottom line. We are a privately held company, headquartered in Elmhurst, IL, with a wide range of domestic and international clients. TranzAct Technologies’ primary solutions include freight audit and payment, LTL and TL solutions, TMS and transportation and sourcing management. Our commitment to delivering promised results and strong customer service, as well as cutting edge, technology driven products and services, has earned us a reputation of integrity and honesty. We are seeking an individual to lead the training initiatives of the Company. This is full time / part time position and is ideal for individuals with teaching and/or logistics experience.
• Facilitate the training for new hires on the services offered by the company.
• Lead ongoing training for all associates on the company’s internal proprietary software.
• Document trainings for inclusion onto the Company’s internal training site.
• Coordinate with internal experts to obtain required information.
• Support departmental initiatives and identify ways to enhance training.
• Good communication skills
• Teaching experience, a plus
• Experience with Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Quick learner. Must be able to learn the various companies processes in order to be able to train associates.
If you would like to be considered for one the positions we currently have available, please email your resume to email@example.com